Call for Entries: Herbert Smith Freehills Kramer Portrait Award 2027
-
*You have TWO MONTHS to submit a portrait as an entry to the Herbert Smith
Freehills Kramer Portrait Award 2027 **(aka The Portrait Award!)*
*The BIG CHA...
2 days ago


4 comments:
Not sure if you're moderating comments - but you will spot by the fact that I don't publish your comment until Friday that you are in fact right about "Who Painted This 3?"
HaHa yes thanks Katherine, I will now have no excuse not to resurrect this blog!
Sue - l love the first sketch - you should do more like this
I've also rechristened you. You are now to be officially known as "Speedy" Sue Smith as you've won "Who Painted This? #5" as well!
Thank you Katherine, that made me laugh! And thank you for the comment on my drawing. I've just posted over on Who Painted This 6 :)
Post a Comment